What is the main source of carbohydrates?
Carbohydrates are the main source of energy for human body. They provide the body with glucose, which is converted to energy to support bodily functions and physical activity. Main sources of carbohydrates are:
- Whole grains: Wheat, rice, oats, and quinoa.
- Fruits: Banana, melons, and grapes.
- Starchy vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, and peas.
- Legumes: Chickpeas, lentils, black beans, kidney beans, and white beans.
- Dairy products: Milk and yogurt.