What is the best food to gain muscle mass?
To gain muscle, you have to make sure your diet includes the following:
- Lean beef: Beef is loaded with many nutrients essential for muscle growth.
- Skinless chicken: Chicken is an excellent source of high-quality protein, which is important for muscle maintenance and repair.
- Cottage cheese: Cottage cheese is almost entirely pure casein protein.
- Eggs: Eggs contain high-quality protein, and nine essential amino acids.
- Whey protein: They provide a fast and convenient source of protein. A scoop can be very effective for muscle mass gain.
- Tuna and white fish: Fish are high in protein, low in fat, and rich in omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for proper body functions.