How to prepare for a Sugar Detox Diet?
To prepare yourself for a sugar detox, follow these steps:
- Choose the right time and avoid trying a detox for the first time during the holidays, and avoid those periods during which you know you are more likely to break your detox.
- Make sure to really study and know which foods are okay to consume and which you need to avoid during your detox.
- Plan what you will usually have for breakfasts, lunch, dinner and snacks too. This is so important for a successful sugar detox.
- Make a list of all of the ingredients you will need throughout your detox (make sure you have all the items you need for one week).
- Cooking and prepping foods in advance will help you save a lot of time and it makes it a lot easier to quickly whip up a meal in under 30 minutes when you come home from work or school.
- In order to stick to your goals, it is so important to find your own motivation. It could be improving your digestion, get rid of some skin issues, improving your sleep or energy levels. Whatever the reason, remind yourself of it regularly and keep your eyes on the end goal.