What is a safe way to start a Sugar Detox?
To start your sugar detox in a safe way, you should do the following steps:
- You have to drink plenty of water throughout the day, fresh greens drinks, and unsweetened herbal tea.
- Start your day with a high protein meal, it will fill you up without spiking your blood sugar.
- We need carbohydrates to function, so try to choose healthy carbohydrates, like: Fruits low in sugar, non-starchy vegetables, and whole grains.
- Eat enough healthy fat at every meal. Fat helps steady your blood sugar levels, and keeps you satisfied. You can get healthy fat from: Avocados, nuts, nut butter, olive oil, and coconut oil.
- Keep healthy snacks with you always, like: Nuts, fruits, boiled egg, and fruit or celery with nut butter.