What is Sugar Detox Diet?
Eating too much sugar is linked to all kinds of health problems. Most sugary foods are a poor source of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for healthy metabolism and normal body function. During a sugar detox plan, you will introduce foods that truly nourish your body and help you use 100% of your energy efficiently without sugar crashes.
We need a clear path to detox from sugar to break the addictive cycle of carbohydrate and sugar cravings that rob us of our health. And it only takes 10 days or less.
What to eat:
- Fruits: Berries, pineapple, apples, kiwis, oranges, grapefruit, and peaches
- Vegetables: Non-starchy vegetables
- Protein: Low-fat dairy products, eggs, fish, lean meat, and poultry
- Nuts: Walnuts, almonds, pistachio, and peanuts
What to avoid:
- Starchy Vegetables: Potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, and corn
- White rice, white bread, and white flour
- Chocolate and candies
- Baked goods
- Dried fruits