Red Bell Pepper
Red bell peppers are loaded with antioxidants which reign supreme when it comes to anti-aging. In addition to their high content of vitamin C — which is good for collagen production — red bell peppers contain powerful antioxidants called carotenoids.
Carotenoids are plant pigments responsible for the bright red, yellow, and orange colors you see in many fruits and vegetables. They have a variety of anti-inflammatory properties and may help protect skin from sun damage, pollution, and environmental toxins.
Here are five reasons to increase your red pepper consumption:
1. Red peppers contain more than 200 percent of your daily vitamin C intake.
2. Red bell peppers are a great source of vitamin B6 and folate.
3. Red bell peppers help support healthy night vision.
4. Red bell peppers are packed with antioxidants.
5. Burn more calories with red bell peppers.
Is there anything that these ladies in red cannot do?