6 Reasons to Eat Spinach
Spinach is one of many nutritiously important leafy vegetables. It is a favorable to many of us, as it is often a main dish on our dining tables. It does provide human body with a significant amount of important nutrients.
What distinguishes spinach is that it contains many nutrients that are essential for health in general, such as; iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese in addition to vitamin A, B, C, beta carotene, and folic acid. It also contains histidine amino acid as well as many other nutrients that play an important role as antioxidants.
Among the many benefits of spinach, we name a few:
• Prevents cancer and inflammation
• Protects they eye from cataracts and macular degeneration
• Helps detoxify the body from elements such as insecticides, nicotine, caffeine and medications
• Combats arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, stroke, osteoporosis and high blood pressure
• Maintains healthy and moisturized skin. Also, fights psoriasis, acne, and wrinkles
• Maintains nervous system and brain functions
• Helps stabilize blood pressure, if eaten regularly, as it is high in potassium, which neutralizes the anti-sodium effects
Last but not least, it has an extremely important role in helping you lose weight, as it contains many low nutrients that are low in calories.